You thought it was too good to be true, but its not.
New Mills Golf Club is a member of The Society of 1907 Golf Clubs which means that New Mills members may play other society members courses without payment of green fees.
You need to contact any of the other member clubs before playing and should have your membership with you as well.
New Mills Golf Club was founded in 1907 and in 2007, as part of centenary celebrations and with other clubs founded the same year, they formed The Society of 1907 Golf Clubs. Members of Society clubs can play each other’s courses without payment of green fees. Initially the Society had 36 clubs but only 11 have continued their membership to the present.
There are some fantastic clubs in the list and hopefully we will see some of their members at New Mills in the near future.
1. Alnwick Golf Club, Northumberland. 01665 602632
2. Burslem Golf Club, Staffordshire. 01782 837006
3. Ghyll, Lancashire. 01282 842466
4. Halifax Bradley Hall Golf Club, West Yorkshire
01422 328650. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Headley Golf Club, West Yorkshire. 01274 833481
Chris Gilling: email@example.com
6. Lightcliffe Golf Club, West Yorkshire. 01422 204081
7. Mapperley Golf Club, Notts. 0115 955 6672
8. New Mills, Derbyshire. 01663 746161
9. Newton Green Golf Club, Suffolk. 01787 377217
10. The Spa, Co. Down. 028 9756 2365
11. Whiteleaf, Buckinghamshire. 01844 274058
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com