New Mills Tennis Club is a friendly LTA registered tennis club whose membership ranges from 6 – 70+.
All abilities are welcome from absolute beginners to team players. We have
• 3 tarmac courts, playable throughout the year
• Social tennis sessions on Sunday mornings and Tuesday and Friday evenings
• Monthly Social Doubles tennis tournaments
•Singles Ladder for male and female players
• Teams in North East Cheshire League and the East Cheshire winter league
• Adult and junior group and individual coaching and school holiday camp
Our courts are situated at Church Road, New Mills next to the Cricket field.
In partnership with First Advantage Tennis, we offer lessons for people of all ages and abilities, both in groups and individually through an LTA qualified coach.
If you have not played tennis before or for many years or want to introduce your children to tennis you are very welcome to join our club. Our membership fees are low and membership benefits include: • Free use of our courts • Discounted coaching rates• Wimbledon ballot and other LTA benefits.