- Present: Sean Whewell, Zena Aris-Sutton, Jan Smith, John Reed & Steve Wilson
- Apologies: NONE
- Minutes of 30.3.22:
The Minutes of the meeting of 30.3.22 were accepted as a true and correct record.
- Matters Arising
- Update Natwest bank address and Invoices through QF to Zena’s at 53, Beech Ave, New Mills, SK22 4HU
- 500 trees planted in Mousley Bottom. SW – Check where we could plant trees if wanted to do this year. –path down near past swizzels carpark – Sarah from DDC finding out who owns land.
- Hanging baskets paid for and DDC have all documentation – except lamp post testing – looking to put up before the carnival ideally end of May
- Complaint regarding Carnival – from Master fryer, VNM will reply.
- Thank you letter from Blyth house.
- Finance Update:
The current bank balance is £9651.31 in credit.
The money raised from Quizits
- New mills juniors FC £100
- Blythe House – £161
- Ukraine – £247
- Bike bags – £202
- Hanging baskets – £161
- Media Update:
Website page views 5895 sessions 3665 in 30 days
Facebook membership was 10,032, Twitter membership 2199 and Instagram 2303
- Any Other Business:
DBS – no need to renew, as have paper copies
Bike bags – still to do
VNM tote bags – need to order more – minimum 100, can sell at carnival
Youth festival – do same as last year’s
- Date, time and place of next meeting:
Wednesday 29th June 7pm Royal Oak