We meet every Thursday in term time at New Mills Children’s Centre, 12.30 – 2.30pm.
Why join us:
– Gain confidence and build self-esteem
– Meet new people – make new friends
– Work with our community
– Sit, chat and relax
– Keep safe, fit and healthy
– Develop new skills e.g. First Aid, Fund-raising, ICT .
A few activities we do:
– ‘Creating Spaces’ Community Art Project
– Organising Neighbourhood and Fun Days in our local community
– Charity fund-raising
– Group fund-raising events
– New Mills under the Hammer Auction
– Bag packing at The Co-op
– One World Festival stall
A Community Benefit Soceity (co-operative) it runs a micro hydro electricity scheme in the Torrs Riverside Park.