5 week courses that teach the loving techniques of baby massage. The course will teach a full body massage routine and a sequence that can help with colic or wind. The parents will also get a small bottle of organic oil to start them off, a detailed parent handbook, a certificate on completion and homemade cakes and biscuits each week over a cuppa and a chat with other parents.
Molly & Boo is your baby haven of all things beautiful. In our spacious showroom, parents and parents-to-be can receive personally tailored advice while considering those important new baby purchases, such as the pushchair or travel system that suits your lifestyle, or gain some inspiration for the nursery with our luxury furniture and bedding ranges.
Amongst the high quality brands available to order and pre-order at Molly & Boo are Boori nursery furniture, Silver Cross furniture and prams, and top pushchair brands UPPAbaby, iCandy and Joolz.
Love Baby Massage Classes
• Run for 5 consecutive weeks lasting approx 1 hour each
• I demonstrate all the strokes using a massage doll whilst you massage your baby.
• Each week we learn the massage strokes on a new area of the body building up to a full body routine. We also learn a short routine to help relieve gas and colic as well as some gentle baby yoga moves.
• We discuss relevant topics e.g. sleep and crying- giving you the chance to ask questions and share experiences with other parents.
• I provide you with a parent booklet (filled with helpful information and pictures of the massage strokes), handouts demonstrating how massage can be adapted for growing children, a 50ml bottle of massage oil and a personalised keepsake certificate.
• We make time at the end of each session for you to enjoy a chat over a cup of tea and a biscuit!
Classes are baby led, so if your baby needs to sleep, feed, be changed or have a cuddle then we encourage you to see to their needs first. Don’t worry about missing anything as there will be lots of opportunities to watch, learn and practice the strokes. Spare dolls are provided to practice on too.
Classes are suitable for all babies from birth to 1 year old. All parents and primary caregivers are welcome. 1:1 or small group sessions can also be arranged in your own home.
How to Book
Cost of course: £50
Please contact me to book onto a class or for more information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.